I SO PROMISE ~ 02

$950.00

ARCHIVAL PRINT: 100% Cotton Rag Paper
Print Size: 11″ X 17″ (28 X 43 cm)
Edition of 10 + 2 AP

FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING

 

In stock

SKU: DM-2020-06 Category: Tag:

* The artist will receive 75% of the sale price, the remaining 25% – after credit card processing fees and expenses have been deducted – will be donated to Hudson Charites.

25% of our sales are donated to not-for-profits fighting against social and racial injustice.